How to Make Your Podcast Guest Look Like a Rock Star
Having a a professional knowledgeable to your podcast positions you as an trade chief. That’s why you must do the whole thing you’ll to make your knowledgeable seem like a rock big name.
Here’s a listing of do’s and don’ts in terms of podcast interviews, particularly that specialize in the right way to make your visitor seem like a rock big name (or concept chief).
- Do analysis at the particular person you’ll interview. Prepare some questions, get their bio and write down all of the issues that lead them to nice.
- Do get the spelling and pronunciation of your visitor’s title right kind prior to you get started recording.
- On the scheduled day and time of the interview, do not depart your visitor scrambling to determine the right way to touch you. Since you organized the interview, you must make touch along with your visitor.
- Do ship interview questions no less than per week prior to the interview. The day prior to is not any just right.
- Do remind your visitor that the interview is being recorded. This will put your visitor relaxed and assist her or him to loosen up.
- Do let your visitor do the speaking. He or she is the knowledgeable, so let their experience shine thru.
- Do edit all of the verbal muddle your visitor makes. This will reason you further paintings, however doing so makes your visitor sound polished and articulate.
- Do practice up with a thanks electronic mail and a hyperlink to the podcast interview that your visitor seems on.
- Do supply directions on how the individual can get entry to and obtain their interview. Not everybody is easily versed on the right way to concentrate to a podcast.
- Do supply your target audience with a URL in your visitor’s web page underneath a distinct phase known as Show Resources.
- Do supply a blurb that your visitor can reproduction and paste and ship off to their colleagues, community and/or mailing listing. This lets you build up your target audience and achieve further subscribers through the use of your visitor’s database to advertise your podcast.